Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wilkes-Barre, Pa
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Well I finally broke down and bought a PS3. I have a launch day PS2 and it has been having issues for some time now and the 60Gb PS3's have recently come down in price so I figured it was time. Now I need to set it up and get folding@home downloaded and running.


    edit:
    PS3 up and running.......................... check!
    PS3 OS updated.............................. check!
    Folding@home updated..................... check!
    ID created and attached to Boinc.BE... check!
    Now to let it crunch! (But first a little Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction would be nice.)
    Last edited by Amarouq; 27th October 2007 at 23:37.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    If at first you don't succeed get a bigger hammer.
    Nothing accelerates Windows like good old 9.8 M/s²


  2. #42
    Senior Member Mich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hoogstraten
    Age
    27
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarouq View Post
    Well I finally broke down and bought a PS3. I have a launch day PS2 and it has been having issues for some time now and the 60Gb PS3's have recently come down in price so I figured it was time. Now I need to set it up and get folding@home downloaded and running.


    edit:
    PS3 up and running.......................... check!
    PS3 OS updated.............................. check!
    Folding@home updated..................... check!
    ID created and attached to Boinc.BE... check!
    Now to let it crunch! (But first a little Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction would be nice.)
    Can you add me? My psn name is Mich_be. Also don't forget to create an American account for all the demo's and a japanese for gt5 prologue .

    My goals: 3.000.000 credits

  3. #43
    Intergalactic member Krikke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sint-Genesius-Rode
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,639
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich View Post
    japanese for gt5 prologue .
    Gran Tourismo 5 on PS3?
    Now that I wanna see ...

  4. #44
    Senior Member Mich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hoogstraten
    Age
    27
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Krikke View Post
    Gran Tourismo 5 on PS3?
    Now that I wanna see ...
    If you say so (sry about the flash). Tv is a Samsung 37" hdtv.

    Let's start with some garage shot from the main menu:




    A ferrari f430 replay:


    The new Nissan gt-r, which was unveiled last week at the tokio motor show:


    The bwm 135i in cockpit view + outside view:



    The lancer evolution X in cockpit view:

    My goals: 3.000.000 credits

  5. #45
    Senior Member gunnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Turnhout
    Age
    32
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    if people with a ps3 want they can add me: gunnie

    Join the most cowerful subteam -

  6. #46
    Famous Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gullegem
    Age
    31
    Posts
    686
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich View Post
    If you say so (sry about the flash). Tv is a Samsung 37" hdtv.
    *drool*

  7. #47
    Super Moderator tutta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melle
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,455
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Wow, that looks great. Soon there won't be any difference between reality and virtual reality.

  8. #48
    Intergalactic member Krikke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sint-Genesius-Rode
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,639
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    That looks awesome, next time invite me, I'll bring the drinks

    Cuz the nice difference between reality and virtual reality is that in VR you can drink and drive

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: PS3 helping boinc.be :)

    Met kerst een nieuwe PS3 van mijn vrouwke gekregen( wat een schatje ) en heb nu ook boinc.be als team ingesteld

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •