Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Twin Something - Pagina 3
Pagina 3 van 3 EersteEerste 123
Weergeven resultaten 21 tot 23 van 23

Onderwerp: Twin Something

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Standaard Re: Twin Something

Those speeds and temp are with water cooling in place already?

If and when you have time, it would be nice to give some details about the water cooling system. Some people might be considering that as well in the future.

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Citaat Origineel gepost door tutta55 Bekijk Bericht
    Those speeds and temp are with water cooling in place already?

If and when you have time, it would be nice to give some details about the water cooling system. Some people might be considering that as well in the future.
    Yes and no... one of them is on aircooling (Zalman CNPS7700CU) and the second one is on watercooling. The one which is on watercooling is in my old case and is nothing "special", I just swapped the E6600 with a Q6600.

End of the month I'll probably order all watercooling parts I need to built the "Twin Something". I'll post then post the details because between now and then it can still change.

Giorgio
    | Against Multi-picture Signatures |

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Citaat Origineel gepost door Giorgio Bekijk Bericht
    After all those upgrades and changes all my systems are back up and running.
    Both Q6600 G0's are OC'ed to 3.2GHz and seem to be rock stable. I'm very curious how far I can push those because currently they work on 1.35V (bios settings, around 1.24V monitored) and the temperature stays below 50°C. I think there is some margin but I have no time to experiment with that now.

Giorgio
    Seems those G0 are quite a bit better then the old B3's. Good to know.

R.

La Brute ... niet voor wussies - #1

Pagina 3 van 3 EersteEerste 123

Thread Information