Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Credit.
Weergeven resultaten 1 tot 4 van 4

Onderwerp: Credit.

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Standaard Credit.

I have a finished WU that took over 24 hours on a PC that only needs 12 at the most for the largets ABC wu's, so that's double the time. I only got a 1000 credits, it's worth at least 2000 credits with my PC configuration. I know that ABC credits are topped at a 1000 credits, but this WU took way longer then normal.

21395118 9945811 10 Dec 2008 8:34:33 UTC 12 Dec 2008 7:57:06 UTC Over Success Done 93,669.45 446.63 1,000.00
    Should I contact someone at ABC to give me the appropriate amount of credits or shouldn't I bother It's just that I would like to reach 100k credits at ABC before the project ends and I need all the creds i can get atm.

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Standaard Re: Credit.

not much you can do about it.
    I have some of those superwu's too ... But i'm lucky that I have 2 cores

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Citaat Origineel gepost door Robin Bekijk Bericht
    I have a finished WU that took over 24 hours on a PC that only needs 12 at the most for the largets ABC wu's, so that's double the time. I only got a 1000 credits, it's worth at least 2000 credits with my PC configuration. I know that ABC credits are topped at a 1000 credits, but this WU took way longer then normal.

Should I contact someone at ABC to give me the appropriate amount of credits or shouldn't I bother It's just that I would like to reach 100k credits at ABC before the project ends and I need all the creds i can get atm.
    Sometimes you win some and sometimes you loose some...

What I want to say is that in general ABC gives good credit. Certainly for those WU's which normally only would be good for 200-300 credits and for which you nevertheless receive 1000 credits. So having once a WU for which you receive less credit then you should is not a big issue as the overall average will still be good.

You can always try but personally I do not think you'll receive more as it is known that the max credit per WU is topped of at 1000.

Giorgio
    | Against Multi-picture Signatures |

Leeftijd
    Rep Kracht

Ok, thanks for your opinions, I'll leave it at that and crunch on then

Thread Information